- May 2016 – Cedar Croft Consulting continues to expand its expertise on and off-line
- July 2017 – Patrick Walsh contributes to ABF Journal: The Communication Protocol: An Important Component of a Business Turnaround.
Cedar Croft is an annual 2018 sponsor for the following organizations:
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA) – New York Chapter
- New York Institute of Credit (NYIC)
- Commercial Finance Conference of California (CFCC)
Current and Future Engagements
Updated January, 2018 (Partial List)
- Cedar Croft Consulting continues to be engaged as Interim Chief Financial Officer by a company located in Northeastern US that designs and manufactures industrial flap valves, knife gates, and isolation slide gates that are used for feed and discharge of product or waste in over 100 industries worldwide. Linda Green is the lead consultant on this project.
- Cedar Croft Consulting continues to be engaged as Financial and Operational Advisor to a Washington, D.C. technology company providing critical engineering services and products for aerospace, national security programs, and civil infrastructure.
- Cedar Croft Consulting has been engaged as Financial Advisor to execute a senior debt refinancing for a Los Angeles based international company that manufacturers and sells ceramic, granite, marble and limestone tiles and slabs to wholesale and retail customers through distributors, catalogs and showrooms.
Upcoming Activities & Events
- TMA Upstate NY New Year Casino & Charity Event, Jan. 18, 2018, Rochester, NY.
- NYIC/TMA Joint Super Networking Event, Jan. 24, 2018, Newark, NJ.
- TMA New York Professor Altman 17th Annual Luncheon Conference, Jan. 29, 2018, New York, NY.
- TMA Distressed Investing Conference, Feb. 7-9, 2018, Las Vegas, NV.
- Women of CFCC Event, Feb. 8, 2018, Santa Monica, CA.
- National Jewish Health Financial Industries Dinner, March 1, 2018, New York, NY.
Past Activities & Events
- Cedar Croft attends CFCC Education Event, Jan. 10, 2018. Los Angeles, CA.
- Patrick Walsh attends TMA New York New Year’s Networking Celebration, Jan, 10, 2018, New York, NY.
- Patrick Walsh attends the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (NCBJ) in Las Vegas, NV, October 8-11, 2017.
- Cedar Croft attends 2017 TMA Annual Conference in Fort Worth, TX October 23-25, 2017.
- Cedar Croft hosts Rosenthal & Rosenthal at the Presidents Cup, Liberty National Golf Club, Jersey City, NJ. September 26-October 1, 2017.
- Cedar Croft is a proud sponsor of the Inaugural GSCA, NYIC and ABI Golf & Tennis Outing at Cedar Hill Country Club, Livingston, NJ, September 25, 2017.
- Cedar Croft’s Patrick Walsh attended the New York Institute of Credit (NYIC) Luncheon September 19, 2017 in New York.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was a proud sponsor of 2017 TMA Northeast Regional Conference in Saratoga Springs, NY, August 30-31, 2017.
- Cedar Croft Consulting attended the IMN/Special Assets Forum in Chicago, IL September 7-8, 2017.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was proud sponsor of the CFA New York Annual Golf and Tennis Outing held on July 10, 2017 at the Bonnie Briar Country Club in Larchmont, NY.
- Cedar Croft attended the TMA Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference in Atlantic City, NJ June 7-8.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was a proud sponsor of the TMA Southeast Regional Conference in Charleston, SC May 31-June 2, 2017.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was proud sponsor of the Great Lakes TMA Conference in Cleveland, Ohio, May 25-26, 2017.
- Managing Director, Patrick Walsh, met up with (and also talked a lot of hockey) with Harvey Gross, Executive Director, New York Institute of Credit, at the 11th Annual Credit & Bankruptcy Symposium at Foxwoods Resort, CT May 4-5, 2017.
- Cedar Croft Consulting hosts Huntington Business Credit in Toronto, April 8, 2017. Pittsburgh native, Ron Tassone of Huntington Business Credit visits the Hockey Hall of Fame and attends the Leafs v Penguins hockey game at Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The Maple Leafs defeat the Stanley Cup Champions 5-3 to clinch a playoff spot!
- Cedar Croft Consulting sponsors the TMA MidAmerica Regional Conference in Detroit, Michigan, April 5-6, 2017.
- Patrick Walsh attended the National Jewish Health Financial Industries Dinner in New York on Thursday March 16, 2017 to honor Barry L. Bobrow, Capital Finance – Benefiting National Jewish Health.
- Cedar Croft Consulting Managing Partner, Patrick Walsh attended the TMA Northeast event: Annual Asset-Based Lending Panel, Friday March 10, 2017 in Boston.
- Cedar Croft Consulting attends Commercial Finance Association annual conference November 9-11, 2016.
- Cedar Croft Consulting attended the Turnaround Management Association annual conference in Lake Buena Vista, Florida – November 2-4, 2016. Cedar Croft’s Michael Appel also sat on a panel at this conference.
- Cedar Croft Consulting’s Michael Appel spoke at ACG New York’s Annual Consumer and Retail Conference on November 1, 2016.
- Cedar Croft Consulting entered a team to compete in the Ride the Bike Corporate Challenge on October 27, 2016 at Mattamy National Cycling Centre in Halton, Ontario Canada. The event rasied funds for the Right to Play charitable organization.
- Cedar Croft Consulting President and Managing Director, Patrick Walsh attends the The Whiskey Business: A Sip, Learn & Networking Event hosted by the TMA New York City Chapter, September 13, 2016.
- Patrick Walsh attends the 11th Annual NYIC/ABI/IFA Northeast Golf & Tennis Outing on September 12, 2016 at Montammy Country Club in Alpine, New Jersey.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was a Premium Sponsor of the TMA-12th Annual Northeast Regional Conference this week (August 31 – September 1, 2016) in Saratoga Springs, New York.