- May 2016 – Cedar Croft Consulting continues to expand its expertise on and off-line
- July 2017 – Patrick Walsh contributes to ABF Journal: The Communication Protocol: An Important Component of a Business Turnaround.
Current and Future Engagements
Updated August 11, 2017 (Partial List)
- Cedar Croft Consulting continues to be engaged as Chief Restructuring Officer for an apparel company in Southeastern US that designs, manufactures and sells military and law enforcement uniforms through government contracts and other distribution channels. Cedar Croft was referred to the company by its senior lender.
- Cedar Croft Consulting continues to be engaged as Interim Chief Financial Officer by a company located in Northeastern US that designs and manufactures industrial flap valves, knife gates, and isolation slide gates that are used for feed and discharge of product or waste in over 100 industries worldwide. Linda Green is the lead consultant on this project.
- Cedar Croft Consulting continues to be engaged as Financial and Operational Advisor to a Washington, D.C. technology company providing critical engineering services and products for aerospace, national security programs, and civil infrastructure.
Upcoming Activities & Events 2017
- Patrick Walsh will be attending the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (NCBJ) in Las Vegas, NV, October 8-11.
- Cedar Croft is attending the 2017 TMA Annual Conference in Fort Worth, TX October 23-25.
Past Activities & Events
- Cedar Croft hosts Rosenthal & Rosenthal at the Presidents Cup, Liberty National Golf Club, Jersey City, NJ. September 26-October 1, 2017.
- Cedar Croft is a proud sponsor of the Inaugural GSCA, NYIC and ABI Golf & Tennis Outing at Cedar Hill Country Club, Livingston, NJ, September 25th.
- Cedar Croft’s Patrick Walsh attended the New York Institute of Credit (NYIC) Luncheon September 19th in New York.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was a proud sponsor of 2017 TMA Northeast Regional Conference in Saratoga Springs, NY, August 30-31.
- Cedar Croft Consulting attended the IMN/Special Assets Forum in Chicago, IL September 7-8.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was proud sponsor of the CFA New York Annual Golf and Tennis Outing held on July 10 at the Bonnie Briar Country Club in Larchmont, NY.
- Cedar Croft attended the TMA Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference in Atlantic City, NJ June 7-8.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was a proud sponsor of the TMA Southeast Regional Conference in Charleston, SC May 31-June 2.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was proud sponsor of the Great Lakes TMA Conference in Cleveland, Ohio, May 25-26.
- Managing Director, Patrick Walsh, met up with (and also talked a lot of hockey) with Harvey Gross, Executive Director, New York Institute of Credit, at the 11th Annual Credit & Bankruptcy Symposium at Foxwoods Resort, CT May 4-5, 2017.
- Cedar Croft Consulting hosts Huntington Business Credit in Toronto, April 8, 2017. Pittsburgh native, Ron Tassone of Huntington Business Credit visits the Hockey Hall of Fame and attends the Leafs v Penguins hockey game at Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The Maple Leafs defeat the Stanley Cup Champions 5-3 to clinch a playoff spot!
- Cedar Croft Consulting sponsors the TMA MidAmerica Regional Conference in Detroit, Michigan, April 5-6, 2017.
- Patrick Walsh attended the National Jewish Health Financial Industries Dinner in New York on Thursday March 16, 2017 to honor Barry L. Bobrow, Capital Finance – Benefiting National Jewish Health.
- Cedar Croft Consulting Managing Partner, Patrick Walsh attended the TMA Northeast event: Annual Asset-Based Lending Panel, Friday March 10, 2017 in Boston.
- Cedar Croft Consulting attends Commercial Finance Association annual conference November 9-11, 2016.
- Cedar Croft Consulting attended the Turnaround Management Association annual conference in Lake Buena Vista, Florida – November 2-4, 2016. Cedar Croft’s Michael Appel also sat on a panel at this conference.
- Cedar Croft Consulting’s Michael Appel spoke at ACG New York’s Annual Consumer and Retail Conference on November 1, 2016.
- Cedar Croft Consulting entered a team to compete in the Ride the Bike Corporate Challenge on October 27, 2016 at Mattamy National Cycling Centre in Halton, Ontario Canada. The event rasied funds for the Right to Play charitable organization.
- Cedar Croft Consulting President and Managing Director, Patrick Walsh attends the The Whiskey Business: A Sip, Learn & Networking Event hosted by the TMA New York City Chapter, September 13, 2016.
- Patrick Walsh attends the 11th Annual NYIC/ABI/IFA Northeast Golf & Tennis Outing on September 12th at Montammy Country Club in Alpine, New Jersey.
- Cedar Croft Consulting was a Premium Sponsor of the TMA-12th Annual Northeast Regional Conference this week (August 31 – September 1) in Saratoga Springs, New York. Festivities begin on Wednesday afternoon with the tennis and golf luncheons and tournaments. We were honored to be a part of this fantastic event!
- August 2016 – Darcy Murphy, nephew of Patrick Walsh, recently signed a professional contract to play hockey with the Tulsa Oilers of the East Coast Hockey League. Cedar Croft is now more interested than ever to utilize its oil and gas experience to secure engagements in Oklahoma and surrounding states.