Updated April 2019 (Partial List)
Cedar Croft Consulting has been engaged as Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) by a Los Angeles-based middle-market private company that distributes ceramic, granite, marble, and limestone tiles and slabs to wholesalers and retail customers. The company services a very affluent luxury tile and stone market for new home construction and remodeling with showrooms and a network of dealers throughout the United States.In its role as CRO, Cedar Croft is responsible for identifying strategies and tactics to reduce the company’s cost structure and operating expenses that will allow the Company to become profitable within a short period of time, to implement such strategies and tactics, and to maintain favorable lender and unsecured creditor relationships throughout the turnaround.
- Cedar Croft has been engaged by a Los Angeles apparel manufacturer, distributor and online retailer to strengthen its supply chain logistics and finances and position the company for rapid growth.
- Cedar Croft has been engaged by a Toronto building supply manufacturer to raise financing for a management buyout, implement manufacturing and operational improvements, and assist in the launch of a new product line from a European supplier.
- Cedar Croft Consulting continues to be engaged as Interim Chief Financial Officer by a company located in Northeastern US that designs and manufactures industrial flap valves, knife gates, and isolation slide gates that are used for feed and discharge of product or waste in over 100 industries worldwide. Linda Green is the lead consultant on this project.
- Cedar Croft Consulting continues to be engaged as Financial and Operational Advisor to a Washington, D.C. technology company providing critical engineering services and products for aerospace, national security programs, and civil infrastructure.
- Cedar Croft Consulting has been engaged as Financial Advisor to execute a senior debt refinancing for a Los Angeles based international company that manufacturers and sells ceramic, granite, marble and limestone tiles and slabs to wholesale and retail customers through distributors, catalogs and showrooms.